Get the party started with our small sip sip hooray sign. This small laser engraved wedding sign is for use as decoration on the bar or tables for your wedding day.
14x14cm and 1.2cm thick this laser engraved timber sign will free stand.
LASER ENGRAVED WOOD SIGNAGE:
Textural, raw and natural in its properties our engraved timber stationery is always delighting and surprising for guests who love the idea of something so unique and organic. Designs are burnt into the timber surface creating varying depths of colour and tone in the burn. As the timber is raw and unprocessed in its finish it is toned and textural and every piece will be unique.
HOW TO ORDER:
Simply add the number of this item you require to your cart and proceed with the purchase.
Fonts are fully flexible for any of our designs so please feel free to contact us regarding font changes and we can assist you with this. We have a comprehensive font list that can be used to tailor a new design for you.
COLOURS AND SAMPLES:
Please note colours may vary from screen to screen. As we use raw timber colour and tones will vary from piece to piece.
EXTRAS AND ADDITIONS: Don't forget to take a look through our stationery suites, menu and place card sections for additions you may require for your reception or ceremony. All signs and extras can be tailored to suit your package.
We believe that love is for everyone and fully support marriage equality.
Signage - 1-2 Weeks production time however we request all orders 4 weeks out from date of requirement where possible to allow for delivery in efficient time for the event.
SIZE: 14CM X 14CM
SIGN STOCK: Pine
WELCOME SIGN SHAPE: SQUARE
All custom orders can not be refunded after the order is processed due to the nature of the item. All items list in our shop require full payment. However if you would like to get a quote for an item or order we do have a payment plan as noted in our policy and terms below.
Shipping from Australia
If you wish to discuss timelines, express orders or a change in postage options please contact us prior to your purchase so we can ensure your needs are met.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
We do not refund items for change of mind. We will refund the cost of an item if the product is damaged or of poor quality. We require the items to be returned or notify us of faults within one week of order being received. Please note that all products are assessed by two parties to ensure all items are of a high standard before leaving the shop. We pride ourselves on the finished quality so endeavour to deliver each item to a high standard.
As each item is etched from timber no two pieces are the same and the colour and depth of each burn is unique. We do not refund for variants in colour and burn depth.
If a product is damaged we require the item/s to be returned so we can assess the product and then we will contact you to arrange the refund. We take due care in packaging our products in the safest possible way and can not unfortunately take responsibility for the damage caused by Australia Post delivery. If you wish to look at upgrading your postage package or getting insurance please contact us prior to placing your order. Any order over $300 will not be replaced due to lost in transit unless insurance is purchased in addition to your postage costs. Please contact us to arrange this.
If you require an item for a specific date please contact us before purchase to ensure the delivery can be met. We will not refund for insufficient time being allowed for production and delivery of the item. If you require express post please contact us.
If your require a return, please contact us so we can discuss the return postage.
1. All quotes are valid for a period of 90 days from the date noted on the quote.
2. To confirm the quote and begin the order process, a 25% deposit to begin the design process will be required.
3. Upon receiving the deposit and all wording we will prepare a design within 7 days.
4. The client will be able to make 2 text and layout changes as part of the quoted price. Additional changes will be charged at an extra cost.
5. A proof will be needed to be signed off once happy with the final design and returned with full payment.
6. Once payment is received the etching will commence and be posted within 21 days. (This may change in individual case if quantities are significant)
7. Please note any changes after the proof has been signed off will incur an additional charge.
8. If guests names are provided it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all spelling is correct.
9. It is the clients responsibility that the wording and design is correct at the time of signing off the proof.
10. Colours seen on screen may vary from that of actual product. If the client would like a specific colour, the purchase of a sample is recommended.
11. Pictures depicted on the quote are inspiration only. Actual product will vary slightly in design and colour.
Please note all timber signage may warp, colours run or become damaged in the event of being wet.
All stationery orders require a minimum purchase of 10 pieces to commence the design process. If you wish to order a sample this will be provided with sample text only. Please contact us for a quote on smaller or varying order quantities.