Pregnancy Milestone Cards - Baby Milestone Cards - Little Rose
$35.91Ask a question
A new range of Milestone Photo Props for the new parents who want to capture all the special moments both for the baby but also the mum throughout pregnancy. Most of these photo props can also be used to track the mothers pregnancy.
This listing is for a 15 piece set of milestone cards to celebrate the age of your new born baby.
Our Set includes:
One to 11 Months,
And a saying that varies between design set. (refer to last image).
Sets are cut from a 3mm premium ply wood and are 80mm in diameter. They come boxed so ideal for a gift for the new mum and dad.
As our products are cut from real timber they will have a mix of tones, colours and grain throughout them.
Little Rose is a sweet collection of rose prints for your gorgeous baby girl.
The custom wording option listed under the variations is if you would like us to customise the discs for you. Eg. Change wording, personalise with names etc.
All custom orders can not be refunded after the order is processed due to the nature of the item. All items list in our shop require full payment. However if you would like to get a quote for an item or order we do have a payment plan as noted in our policy and terms below.
Shipping from Australia
If you wish to discuss timelines, express orders or a change in postage options please contact us prior to your purchase so we can ensure your needs are met.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
We do not refund items for change of mind. We will refund the cost of an item if the product is damaged or of poor quality. We require the items to be returned or notify us of faults within one week of order being received. Please note that all products are assessed by two parties to ensure all items are of a high standard before leaving the shop. We pride ourselves on the finished quality so endeavour to deliver each item to a high standard.
As each item is etched from timber no two pieces are the same and the colour and depth of each burn is unique. We do not refund for variants in colour and burn depth.
If a product is damaged we require the item/s to be returned so we can assess the product and then we will contact you to arrange the refund. We take due care in packaging our products in the safest possible way and can not unfortunately take responsibility for the damage caused by Australia Post delivery. If you wish to look at upgrading your postage package or getting insurance please contact us prior to placing your order. Any order over $300 will not be replaced due to lost in transit unless insurance is purchased in addition to your postage costs. Please contact us to arrange this.
If you require an item for a specific date please contact us before purchase to ensure the delivery can be met. We will not refund for insufficient time being allowed for production and delivery of the item. If you require express post please contact us.
If your require a return, please contact us so we can discuss the return postage.
1. All quotes are valid for a period of 90 days from the date noted on the quote.
2. To confirm the quote and begin the order process, a 25% deposit to begin the design process will be required.
3. Upon receiving the deposit and all wording we will prepare a design within 7 days.
4. The client will be able to make 2 text and layout changes as part of the quoted price. Additional changes will be charged at an extra cost.
5. A proof will be needed to be signed off once happy with the final design and returned with full payment.
6. Once payment is received the etching will commence and be posted within 21 days. (This may change in individual case if quantities are significant)
7. Please note any changes after the proof has been signed off will incur an additional charge.
8. If guests names are provided it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all spelling is correct.
9. It is the clients responsibility that the wording and design is correct at the time of signing off the proof.
10. Colours seen on screen may vary from that of actual product. If the client would like a specific colour, the purchase of a sample is recommended.
11. Pictures depicted on the quote are inspiration only. Actual product will vary slightly in design and colour.
Please note all timber signage may warp, colours run or become damaged in the event of being wet.
All stationery orders require a minimum purchase of 10 pieces to commence the design process. If you wish to order a sample this will be provided with sample text only. Please contact us for a quote on smaller or varying order quantities.