Laser engraved paper wedding invitations engraved with our tropical leaf motif design is an elegant alternative to printed stationery. The simple design is burnt into a linen look 170gsm A6 invite in ivory creating an impressive elegant invitation.
This design will be tailored to suit your special wedding day with your own wording. This design comes complete with a C6 envelope in bright teal. Approximate size: 100mm x 150mm.
This order if for a 10invitations and 10 envelopes. This is our minimum purchase. (NOTE: a limit to the length and size of the wording will apply. At our discretion we will advise if the wording provided will be unsuitable).
Once wording, full guest list (if add on of guest names are purchased) are provided we will email a PDF proof of the invitation for your approval within one week. Upon approval of the design we will mail all stationery within three weeks. Please note that the standard shipping time is up to 6 business days. Please purchase the express upgrade if you would like to speed up the postage time. (please note this will not speed up the production of the item only the delivery days). If you wish to also purchase insurance on the item please contact us directly.
Two rounds of alterations to the wording of the invite are included in the cost along with a C6 bright teal envelope. Alterations made after this will incur additional fees.
A matching RSVP , Wooden Menus, Save the Dates, Thank Yous and Ceremony Fans are available, contact us for a quote or look in our other sections for individual items.
Adding guest names to your invite, twine, string, or envelope liners is also an option and available for purchase through the paper stationery section of our shop also.
Please note that all colours shown on screen may vary to that of actual product.
We also ship to the USA, New Zealand, and Singapore. Please contact us directly so we can provide a shipping quote.
All custom orders can not be refunded after the order is processed due to the nature of the item. All items list in our shop require full payment. However if you would like to get a quote for an item or order we do have a payment plan as noted in our policy and terms below.
If you wish to discuss timelines, express orders or a change in postage options please contact us prior to your purchase so we can ensure your needs are met.
OUR STORE WILL BE CLOSED FROM APRIL 9TH TO APRIL 30TH. ALL ORDERS PLACED PRIOR TO THESE DATES MAY INCUR A DELAY. PLEASE TOUCH BASE WITH US TO CONFIRM THE TURN AROUND TIMES. (THE ADVERTISED TIMES DO NOT INCLUDE POTENTIAL DELAYS).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We do not refund items for change of mind. We will refund the cost of an item if the product is damaged or of poor quality. We require the items to be returned or notify us of faults within one week of order being received. Please note that all products are assessed by two parties to ensure all items are of a high standard before leaving the shop. We pride ourselves on the finished quality so endeavour to deliver each item to a high standard.
As each item is etched from timber no two pieces are the same and the colour and depth of each burn is unique. We do not refund for variants in colour and burn depth.
If a product is damaged we require the item/s to be returned so we can assess the product and then we will contact you to arrange the refund. We take due care in packaging our products in the safest possible way and can not unfortunately take responsibility for the damage caused by Australia Post delivery. If you wish to look at upgrading your postage package or getting insurance please contact us prior to placing your order. Any order over $300 will not be replaced due to lost in transit unless insurance is purchased in addition to your postage costs. Please contact us to arrange this.
If you require an item for a specific date please contact us before purchase to ensure the delivery can be met. We will not refund for insufficient time being allowed for production and delivery of the item. If you require express post please contact us.
If your require a return, please contact us so we can discuss the return postage.
1. All quotes are valid for a period of 90 days from the date noted on the quote.
2. To confirm the quote and begin the order process, a 25% deposit to begin the design process will be required.
3. Upon receiving the deposit and all wording we will prepare a design within 7 days.
4. The client will be able to make 2 text and layout changes as part of the quoted price. Additional changes will be charged at an extra cost.
5. A proof will be needed to be signed off once happy with the final design and returned with full payment.
6. Once payment is received the etching will commence and be posted within 21 days. (This may change in individual case if quantities are significant)
7. Please note any changes after the proof has been signed off will incur an additional charge.
8. If guests names are provided it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all spelling is correct.
9. It is the clients responsibility that the wording and design is correct at the time of signing off the proof.
10. Colours seen on screen may vary from that of actual product. If the client would like a specific colour, the purchase of a sample is recommended.
11. Pictures depicted on the quote are inspiration only. Actual product will vary slightly in design and colour.
Please note all timber signage may warp, colours run or become damaged in the event of being wet.
All stationery orders require a minimum purchase of 10 pieces to commence the design process. If you wish to order a sample this will be provided with sample text only. Please contact us for a quote on smaller or varying order quantities.